2016 Hawaii Healthcare Heroes
2016 Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners
Pixie Bickel, RT (R)(M)(CT)(ARRT)
The Queen’s Medical Center
Thomas J. Kane III, MD
Founder and Director
Kane Orthopedic Institute
Catherine Marquette, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Hamakua-Kohala Health Center
Ian J. Okazaki, MD
Department Chief, Hematology/Oncology
Straub Medical Center
Phung Le Ouchi, LPN
Hi`olani Care Center at Kahala Nui
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero?
A Hawaii Healthcare Hero is an extraordinary healthcare worker who went above and beyond to care for you or a loved one in a way that you’ll always remember.
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero? Was it…
- The ER worker who saved your keiki’s life?
- The nursing home aide who patiently fed your dad during the confusion of his dementia?
- The hospice worker who eased your grandma’s distress?
- The hospital housekeeper who smiled at you day after day when you really needed it?
- The nurse who came to your home to help you recover after your stroke?
- The medical equipment provider who came in on a Sunday so you could be discharged from the hospital with your wheelchair?
- The paramedic who re-started your heart?
- The dialysis nurse who has helped to keep you alive?
- Or the physical therapist who helped you heal after your accident?
Mahalo to our 2016 Sponsors
Gold Medal Sponsor
Silver Medal Sponsors