2875 South Ocean Blvd.
Review the different risk adjustment models and their impact on medical practice management.
Discuss the impact of shifting from RAPS to EDS. What does this mean for office based claims?
Take a deep dive into HCC Coding and Documentation. Review real examples to see what validates, what doesn’t, and why. Tips for engaging physicians.
Learn how to leverage frontline staff to be successful in the world of risk adjustment and value based payments.
YOU WILL RECEIVE: ($130+ value)
- Color copy of presentation
- CMS-HCC Quick Coder
- Clinical Documentation and Coding Guide
- Laminated Coding and Documentation Tools
- AMA, AAFP and AAPC Approved Education
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physicans, ARNP’s and PA’s
- Administrators and Frontline Staff
- CDI Specialists
- Executive Leaders
- ACO, MSO and IPA Teams
- Medical Coders and Billers
Approved by the AMA and AAFP for 5.75 Hours of CME
Approved by the AAPC for 6.0 hours of CEUs!