226 North Kuakini Street
The University of Northern Colorado Cancer Rehabilitation Institute in partnership with REHAB Hospital of the Pacific is offering the CCES-L1 Certification Course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The Clinical Cancer Exercise Specialist, Level 1 certification is for healthcare professionals who design and implement exercise interventions for cancer survivors.
- Basic Cancer Biology
- Standard Cancer Treatments
- Treatment-Related Toxicities
- Benefits Associated with Exercise Training
- Exercise Assessments n Cancer Survivors
- Exercise Prescription for Cancer Survivors
- Exercise Interventions for Cancer Survivors
- Practical Hands-On Experience
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE JULY 19.
Register at https://www.cancerrehabexercise.com/
Parking is free and on-site in the outpatient therapy lot.