This session will focus on the primary clinical portions of the new CoPs, including key areas where deficiencies are frequently seen and processes that can facilitate compliance. The interdisciplinary team is critical for compliance and improving patient and agency outcomes. The team regulations are addressed under Coordination of Care and specified in Skilled Services and Aide Conditions. There are several revisions regarding aides that you won’t want to miss!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Care planning and coordination of services
- Team integration for a patient-centered approach
- Care management
- Plan of care changes
- Comprehensive assessmentComprehensive assessment changes
- Skilled services – skilled nursing, therapy services, and social services combined into one condition
- Aide services
- Part of the integrated team
- Can be a CNA
- May be supervised and have duties assigned by therapists
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Patient plan of care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health administrators, clinical directors, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, field staff, office staff, and clinicians.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Sharon Litwin, RN, MHA
5 Star Consultants, LLC