September 9, 2017 all-day
Learn about changes in healthcare financing, ideas to improve career satisfaction, updates in oral health, geriatric topics, career planning and rural health.
- Featured speakers: Dr. Dike Drummond, The Happy MD on Building Career and Personal Satisfaction
- Carl Taylor, How To Survive In A Hostile Environment
- Madam Liu Ya Fei, Qi Gong master, Hebei Medical Qi Gong Hospital, Qi Gong and Tai Chi for Burnout Prevention
- 600 participants expected (one of the largest local medical gatherings) from all areas of medicine in Hawai‘i, including: MD’s, DO’s, Dentists, Allied Health, APRNs, PAs, Office Managers and more!
- Same day inter-island airfare is provided free for physicians and Hawaii State Rural Health Association members who have requested travel in advance.
- Topics cover medical and dental topics, practice resources for expanding reimbursement, telehealth, geriatrics, interprofessional practice and healthcare provider happiness. Participants are encouraged to network with colleagues and meet potential future colleagues-students and residents.
- Saturday 09/09/2017 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Reception to follow.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks and parking provided.
- Registration and travel requests close 8/15/2017
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Coral Ballrooms (tentatively)
- 7.25 Hours of CME