2500 Honoapiilani Highway Wailuku
Registration is open!
The last two annual conferences have sold out within days. Scholarships are available for the first 150 people to register.
If you have requested supervisor or agency approval to attend and have not yet been granted approval, please email Ho‘oikaika Partnership.
All 20 travel scholarships have been awarded. If you want to be placed on a waiting list for travel scholarships, in case there are any cancellations, please please email Ho‘oikaika Partnership. You will need to register for the conference while tickets are available.
To increase participants’ awareness, knowledge, and skills in working with diverse populations.
- To be aware of one’s perceptions and assumptions in working with different populations.
- To understand the struggles and challenges that face high risk populations.
- To build trust in the diverse communities/cultures.
- To address the personal conflicts within the service providers in dealing with the different populations they serve.
- To strengthen competencies in ensuring safety of all children.