Discover Lessons Learned After One Year of Hospice Compare!
Hospice Compare debuted one year ago. How are you managing? This webinar will provide tips for managing processes that support the HIS and CAHPS Hospice Survey, review lessons learned, and incorporate additional measures and data from the Hospice Utilization and Payment Public Use File (Hospice PUF). In addition, the HEART assessment tool will be covered, including its impact on Hospice Compare and CMS’s future expectations.
- Hospice Compare results
- Lowest scoring questions and strategies for improvement
- Assessment tools, standardization, and patient-caregiver relationships
- Hospice Utilization and Payment Public Use File (Hospice PUF)
- Addition of Hospice and Palliative Care Composite Process Measure
- Hospice Visits When Death is Imminent Measure
- Measures under consideration
- Meaningful measures
- How scores differ from measures
- HEART – round-one testing results and future expectations
- What non-hospice providers can glean from Compare
- Five-star rating
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Valuable resources for Hospice Compare
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit hospice quality managers and their teams, clinical managers, patient care managers, administrators, and directors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.