The implementation of Hospice Compare is a major indicator of epic changes coming to hospice. What is on the horizon for the hospice quality reporting program? What are the implications for hospices regarding the post-acute-care environment? This session will provide an in-depth look at CMS’s plans for the hospice quality reporting program and explain future ramifications.
- Current state of hospice quality reporting through Hospice Compare, lessons learned, and immediate future of public reporting
- Star rating system and implementation estimate
- Hospice comprehensive assessment tool – purpose, implementation steps, and how it fits into the hospice quality reporting program
- Use of quality reporting programs in post-acute care and what it means for hospices
- Tips to prepare for HEART and the anticipated quality reporting program and payment changes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Web resources and literature
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for senior administrators, directors, quality managers, education managers, and those involved in strategic planning.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Katie Wehri, CHC, CHPC
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.