NEHA is excited to announce its third virtual conference: Integrating Data to Empower Advancement (IDEA EH) Virtual Conference.
IDEA EH is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in data-use and provide an opportunity to learn about the latest tools and resources for data-driven decision making. It is an opportunity to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information, learn about successful programs, and discover new ideas. IDEA EH is free to attend.
Presentation topics include:
- Data standardization
- Predictive analytics
- Best practices for utilizing local EH data
- Impact of data-driven decision making
- How data is used to inform risk based assessments, community planning, resource allocation and more
- How local inspection, outbreak and other EH data can be used by the public
- Strategies for providing, sharing and empowering the public to use local EH data
- Data platforms, tools and resources
- Lessons learned
- Stories from the field, and more!
IDEA EH offers:
- Over 15 presentations
- Networking opportunities with presenters and colleagues
- Discussion of emerging issues and existing programs
- Resources and tools from exhibiting partners
- Pre-approved NEHA CE credits