Includes complimentary CEUs*
Aging & In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana (AIHS), an Area Agency on Aging operating for more than 44 years, has worked in the integrated space for the last 5 years. It sought NCQA Accreditation to strengthen its structure and processes and position itself for the future.
This webinar will review AIHS’ journey from the initial decision by leadership to pursue accreditation, through the multi-year, agencywide process to earn it. The webinar will also provide an overview of the development of NCQA’s LTSS Accreditation program, tips for organizations seeking accreditation and a preview of new LTSS performance measures in development.
Participants in this web seminar will be able to:
- Identify industry best practices for providing high-quality, person-centered LTSS;
- Describe the essential process of aligning NCQA standards with current case management practices;
- Understand the NCQA LTSS Accreditation program in relation to the current CBO business model and its importance in the future business model;
- Identify key components to include in tasks and the timeline for managing the accreditation process; and
- Describe a typical CBO’s potential challenges and rewards of pursuing accreditation.