The number of assisted-living communities will continue to explode within the senior-living sector. More and more providers will enter service partnerships to reduce duplication, create efficiencies, and increase market share. Assisted-living communities need to think carefully about the services they offer and the providers they use to ensure residents experience the best possible quality of care in home health or end-of-life care. This webinar will address the many options available for seniors and “aging in place.” It will also provide an overview of senior-living community services, challenges, and solutions. Learn how to position your organization as a true outcome-focused partner.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Define types of senior-living communities
- Demographic information and projection estimates
- Eight key quality indicators
- Needs and solutions crosswalk
- Senior housing options and reimbursement comparisons
- Innovative options for senior-living arrangements
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Assisted-living resource associations
- FAQs for assisted living
- Myths and facts of assisted living
- Resource websites and links
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed to orient staff to the senior-living sector and assisted-living environment. It will benefit administrators, sales leaders, sales team members, business development team members, strategic organization planners, and anyone interested in learning more about this dynamic evolving environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Turner Healthcare Consulting