This webinar will provide the most recent updates to the IMPACT Act of 2014 along with the intention and strategy behind the act, including CMS rules and provisions that are moving our healthcare system from quantity to quality. Current models of care opportunities and requirements that align acute-care providers, post-acute care providers, and beneficiaries will be identified and discussed.
A preferred post-acute care provider fits the profile of a top performer that delivers the best quality and cost outcomes, successfully manages medically complex patients, and commits to ongoing performance improvement. Post-acute care choice will slowly become a thing of the past. Partnerships that meet acute-care providers’ needs will be where patient steerage will occur. Attend this session to see if your organization meets all the requirements to align and prepare to be that “preferred” post-acute care provider partner.
- IMPACT Act essentials and roll-out timeline
- Key elements to participate as a preferred post-acute care provider
- Data sets, outcome measures, and how to effectively identify partnership opportunities
- What the right care in the right setting means
- What value do you offer and is it measurable?
- How to achieve post-acute care coordination
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to resources and reference materials
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, business development staff, marketing personnel, agency owners, management, and supervisory staff. These sessions are especially beneficial for agencies that offer home health, hospice, and palliative care, or want to expand services and programs within post-acute care delivery.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Kathy Ahearn, RN, BSN, PHN