With the transition from fee for service to alternative payment models (APMs), is your agency prepared to develop successful growth strategies that focus on quality, data, the care continuum, and patient goals and engagement? Who are your best power partners and what do those partnerships look like? Are you a power partner? Do you know what APM agencies want in a partner and how to achieve it? This webinar will explain the various APMs and care designs to identify the key elements your agency must provide to be a power partner. Learn opportunities and strategies to align your agency with government and commercial reimbursement trends.
- Two key differences of past and present APMs
- Why patient engagement and participation are critical to APM growth strategy
- Is your agency effectively measuring patient goals, engagement, and satisfaction?
- Why organizational capabilities will be tested if APMs remain effective
- Power partnerships versus value-based contract requirements
- Critical growth strategies for power partnerships, enabling participation in narrow payer networks
- Why payers want power partnerships building narrow networks, whereas providers are familiar with value-based contract details
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Alternative Payment Model Design Toolkit
- HMA Weekly Round-up in Focus: Washington FQHC Alternative Payment Methodology
- Chronic Care Management Guide
- 8 Steps to Becoming an Innovation Powerhouse
- White Paper – Population Health Management
- Websites related to APMs, value-based care, growth strategies, and power partnerships
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for all key leaders, including CEOs, directors, administrators, CFOs, business development staff, marketing directors, patient care service directors, clinical directors, intake coordinators, field liaisons, transitional care coordinators, and reimbursement and billing specialists.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Kathy Ahearn, RN, BSN, PHN
Ahearn Advisement Partners