CARES Online Dementia Training
HAH, AHCA and NCAL are pleased to offer Healthcare Interactive® CARES® online dementia care training and the Alzheimer’s Association essentialALZ® certification program for individuals.
CARES® is non-pharmaceutical based training that incorporates person-centered care strategies—including HCI’s trademarked CARES® Approach—throughout all of its CARES® programs. CARES® courses include:
- CARES® Dementia Basics™
- CARES® Dementia Advanced Care™
- CARES® Dementia-Related Behavior™
- CARES® Activities of Daily Living™
- CARES® End of Life Dementia Care™
- CARES® Dementia Care for Families™
As a member of AHCA/NCAL, you will receive 15% off any CARES purchase through HealthCare Interactive, so take advantage of our new program today. Just use Purchase Code AHCA15 at checkout.
CARES® offers staff specialized knowledge and skills to deliver a higher quality of dementia care. Features:
- Supports AHCA initiative to reduce the unintended use of antipsychotics
- 1 of only 3 programs recommended by CMS
- National 2017 Gold eHealthCare Award winner
- Engaging video-based format
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Appropriate for classroom in-services
- Individual pricing or unlimited user licenses
- Administrative tracking for compliance reports
- CEU submission packets available
CARES® is real. Unlike other programs, CARES training features nearly half of its content in video format with only real people with dementia, real professional caregivers, and real families (never actors). This format allows staff to apply concepts to actual scenarios to improve their care.
CARES® is affordable. AHCA/NCAL members always receive 15% off any course simply by entering promo code “AHCA15” at checkout. CARES® offers single site licenses for all staff and 25-user multi-site licenses. AHCA/NCAL members must enter the “AHCA15” promo code to receive the 15% discount.
CARES® can set facilities apart from the competition. CARES training programs can be an effective marketing message with prospective residents, families and hospital discharge planners.
To learn more about HealthCare Interactive programs and products, visit www.hcinteractive.com/AHCA.