Hawaii Healthcare Heroes
Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners
Brandy Boyce, RN
Kapi`olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Lyne Elsman and Jocelyn Nishioka
The Queen’s Medical Center
Walter Igawa-Silva, MD
Straub Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Pacific Islands Health Care System
Mervin (Merv) Lum, RPh
Foodland Pharmacy – Kapolei
Agusta (Angie) Yoro
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero?
A Hawaii Healthcare Hero is an extraordinary healthcare worker who went above and beyond to care for you or a loved one in a way that you’ll always remember.
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero? Was it…
- The ER worker who saved your keiki’s life?
- The nursing home aide who patiently fed your dad during the confusion of his dementia?
- The hospice worker who eased your grandma’s distress?
- The hospital housekeeper who smiled at you day after day when you really needed it?
- The nurse who came to your home to help you recover after your stroke?
- The medical equipment provider who came in on a Sunday so you could be discharged from the hospital with your wheelchair?
- The paramedic who re-started your heart?
- The dialysis nurse who has helped to keep you alive?
- Or the physical therapist who helped you heal after your accident?
Mahalo to Our Sponsors
Click here to see the 2018 Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners