Hawaii Healthcare Heroes
Nominate your Hawaii Healthcare Hero?
Nominations are closed. Please check back for our 5 Winners! Mahalo
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero?
A Hawaii Healthcare Hero is an extraordinary healthcare worker who went above and beyond to care for you or a loved one in a way that you’ll always remember.
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero? Was it…
- The ER worker who saved your keiki’s life?
- The nursing home aide who patiently fed your dad during the confusion of his dementia?
- The hospice worker who eased your grandma’s distress?
- The hospital housekeeper who smiled at you day after day when you really needed it?
- The nurse who came to your home to help you recover after your stroke?
- The medical equipment provider who came in on a Sunday so you could be discharged from the hospital with your wheelchair?
- The paramedic who re-started your heart?
- The dialysis nurse who has helped to keep you alive?
- Or the physical therapist who helped you heal after your accident?
Click here to see the 2017 Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorships for the 2018 HAH Awards and Scholarship Gala are now available for those who would like to recognize talented and compassionate professionals working in Hawaii’s healthcare sector.
As in past years there are two sponsorship types from which to choose:
- Public award sponsorship, which make possible the public call for nominations for the only patient-nominated awards program in the nation, and offer tv, radio, newspaper and online exposure; and
- HAH member award sponsorship, which support the gala in honor of the awardees. This year’s Gala is on Saturday, October 20 at the Ko’olau Ballrooms.
Reserve your public award sponsorship by April 30 (Gold and Silver levels), or the HAH member award sponsorship by August 20 (Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby , Emerald and Pearl levels).
Below are the sponsorship FAQ sheets, sponsorship benefit flyer, and the reservation forms for more information.
Mahalo to our Sponsors
Silver Medal Sponsor