Hawaii Healthcare Heroes
Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners
Christie Izutsu, MD
Kidney Clinic of Hawaii
Valerie Janikowski, RN
Formerly with Ke `Ola Hou Lana`i
Currently with Arcadia Home Health (Lana`i)
Dee Ono, RN, CWS, CRNI
West Hawaii Home Health Services
Rebecca Sawai, MD
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii
Lesley Yoshimori, RN, MPH
Family Medicine Clinic at Tripler Army Medical Center
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero?
A Hawaii Healthcare Hero is an extraordinary healthcare worker who went above and beyond to care for you or a loved one in a way that you’ll always remember.
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero? Was it…
- The ER worker who saved your keiki’s life?
- The nursing home aide who patiently fed your dad during the confusion of his dementia?
- The hospice worker who eased your grandma’s distress?
- The hospital housekeeper who smiled at you day after day when you really needed it?
- The nurse who came to your home to help you recover after your stroke?
- The medical equipment provider who came in on a Sunday so you could be discharged from the hospital with your wheelchair?
- The paramedic who re-started your heart?
- The dialysis nurse who has helped to keep you alive?
- Or the physical therapist who helped you heal after your accident?
Click here to see the 2017 Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners
Mahalo to our Sponsors
Silver Medal Sponsor