Hawaii Healthcare Heroes
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero?
A Hawaii Healthcare Hero is an extraordinary healthcare worker who went above and beyond to care for you or a loved one in a way that you’ll always remember.
Who is your Hawaii Healthcare Hero? Was it…
- The ER worker who saved your keiki’s life?
- The nursing home aide who patiently fed your dad during the confusion of his dementia?
- The hospice worker who eased your grandma’s distress?
- The hospital housekeeper who smiled at you day after day when you really needed it?
- The nurse who came to your home to help you recover after your stroke?
- The medical equipment provider who came in on a Sunday so you could be discharged from the hospital with your wheelchair?
- The paramedic who re-started your heart?
- The dialysis nurse who has helped to keep you alive?
- Or the physical therapist who helped you heal after your accident?
Become a Sponsor
Support the public call for nominations for Hawaii Healthcare Heroes. Shine a light on all of the Honorees at a gala in their honor. The premiere healthcare event of the year! The Awards & Scholarship will be held on Saturday, October 21 at Ko`olau Ballrooms.
Media sponsorship deadline is May 3, 2017. Gala sponsorship deadline is August 21, 2017.
2017 Sponsorship Benefits
Sponsorship Reservation Form
Click here to see 2016 Hawaii Healthcare Hero Winners
Nominate Your Hawaii Healthcare Hero